You'll be captivated by exotic dances from across Polynesia at the Maui Nui Luau in Kaanapali. From the lei welcome and imu (underground oven) ceremony to the bountiful Hawaiian buffet, you'll experience an evening of traditional Polynesian fun at the Maui Nui Luau at the Sheraton Maui Resort.
Likely to Sell-out! The Kaanapali Sunset Luau is one of the most popular luaus in Maui and regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
After dining on an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet at the Kaanapali Sunset Luau, you'll experience an exciting and colorful presentation of Polynesian dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, set to pulsating, syncopated drum beats.
There's the celebratory festival dances of Tahiti, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the legendary dance of the Hawaiian princess Kalua and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa.
• 5:00pm Lei Greeting, Mai Tai and Blue Hawaiian Drinks, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts, Open Bar
• 5:45pm Imu Unearthing
• 6:00pm All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet
• 6:45pm Pareo Fashion Show
• 7:00pm "Tihati Polynesia Revue" Spectacular
• 8:00pm Evening ends*please note: above times are estimates and are subject to change at any time.