Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor ... More info ›
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you'll overfly Hanauma Bay before sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kane‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman's Hat) and take a peek into "Jurassic Park" or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. Then see the world famous surfing spots of Sunset, Pipeline & Waimea Bay of North Shore. As you round Ka‘ena Point, you'll get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious beackes of Makaha and Poka‘i lace the coast. Historic Makaha Valley comes into view as you are a few minutes away from arriving back to Ko‘olina.
• Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
• Ka’a’awa Valley
• Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
• Waikīkī Beach
• Pearl Harbor
• Hanauma Bay
• Kaneohe Bay
• North Shore
• Kaena Point
• Waianae Coast
• Ko Olina
* Total flight time typically varies slightly.
* FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Ko Olina resort area. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, Disney Aulani, Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
• Availability: SUN, TUE, WED, FRI, SAT
• Ko‘olina Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Ko‘olina Resort Area also available after tour.
• For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
• Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee.