Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world on a 3.5-hour Na Pali sunset dinner cruise. This natural wonder of dramatic scenery and colors is best seen from the water ... More info ›
Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world on a 3.5-hour Na Pali sunset dinner cruise. This natural wonder of dramatic scenery and colors is best seen from the water. As you travel along the Na Pali Coast, take in its cathedral cliffs, ancient lava tubes, sea caves, and waterfalls, and enjoy a locally made dinner on board as you watch the scene change with the setting sun. Celebrate the evening with a Champagne toast, and sip other drinks like mai tais, island juices, beer, and wine. It's a great way to start any night on Kauai.
To begin your cruise, make your way to the Port Allen marina center in the afternoon, where you’ll hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) power catamaran and set off around Kauai to the Na Pali Coast, stretching for 16 miles (26 km) along the island’s northwestern shore. A spectacular landscape of towering, jagged cliffs plunging into emerald valleys and the blue expanse of the Pacific, the Na Pali Coast is inaccessible by car, so the best way to see it is from the water.
One of the fastest touring boats on Kauai, your catamaran offers comfortable seating both inside and out, with a mix of deck space and open-air cabins. Soak up the scenery as your captain takes you along the coast, and keep an eye out for marine life such as spinner dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. On board, enjoy provided drinks, appetizers, and dinner.
Expect to get wet, and bring a lightweight jacket. The landscape will change with the setting sun, as the slanting light bathes the cliffs in the rosy hues of sunset.
Buffet Dinner Menu
- Pupu Platter: Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Vegetable platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Margaritas, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices