Volcanoes National Park Day Tour From Hilo. Takes you on an adventure to the most active and the largest lava flows in the world ... More info ›
Volcanoes National Park Day Tour From Hilo. Takes you on an adventure to the most active and the largest lava flows in the world. In addtion to the Volcanoes National Park, on our way from hilo, you will adventure to the Richardson Blacksand Beach, Historic Bayan Drive, Liliuokalani Gardens, Rainbow Falls, Maunaloa Macademia Nut Factory, Akatsuka Orchid Nursery. Once you are at the Volcanoes National Park, your adventure into the most active volcano begins with Kilauea Crater.
Pickup from Hilo hotels :
Pickup from Cruise Ships :
- between 11:00am - 11:10am from hilo hotels
- meeting point is your Hilo Hotel
Volcanoes National Park Adventure Day Tour
- between 9:00am - 9:15am from cruise ships
- meeting point is US Customs Office which is about 1 minute walk outside the gate.
. This tour will take you on an adventure to the highlights of Big Island. On this tour your will be walking on a Richardson Blacksand Beach, Historical Banyan Drive, Liliuokalani Gardens, Rainbow Falls, Mauna Loa Macademia Nut Factory, Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, Hale Maumau Crater, Kilauea Craters, Thurston Lava Tube, Steam Vents, Jaggar Museum and the jungles.Volcanoes National Park Adventure Day Tour Highlights :
- Rainbow falls, waterfall which creates rainbows.
- Richardson Blacksand Beach is the only beach in the Hilo area with black sand.
- Historic Banyan Drive. Banyan trees bear the names of famous people who planted them. Famous names include President Theodore Roosevelt, Babe Ruth, Richard Nixon to name a few. Still thrive along Banyan Drive, having grown into a thick canopy, makes it popular for walking and driving.
- Liliuokalani Gardens. The park's site was given by Queen Liliʻuokalani, and lies southeast of downtown Hilo, on the Waiakea Peninsula in Hilo Bay
- Mauna Loa Macademia Nut Factory for nut tasting, visitors center has self-guided tour of the processing plant and large gift shop with free samples of every flavour variation sold by the company.
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, Hilo Is the orchid capital of the world, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens houses over 200 different types of orchids.
- Volcanoes National Park, established in 1916, is a United States National Park located in the U.S. State of Hawaii on the island of Hawaii. It encompasses two active volcanoes: Kīlauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, and Mauna Loa
- Thurston Lava Tube approximately 10 minute wall thru the lava tube.
- Steam Vents. shows that the volcano is still active
- Thomas A. Jaggar Museum, observatory has a worldwide reputation as a leader in the study of active volcanism which is located at the site.