Kick back with the live music and sunset dinner cruise views on this 2-hour cruise, and enjoy Quicksilver's comfortable seats and tables. You’ll love the fantastic service from the captain and crew on this stable high-tech catamaran ... More info ›
Kick back with the live music and sunset dinner cruise views on this 2-hour cruise, and enjoy Quicksilver's comfortable seats and tables. You’ll love the fantastic service from the captain and crew on this stable high-tech catamaran. Choose from prime rib, island fish, baby back ribs or shrimp. Also select from wonderful drinks and toast to this moment while gliding along the Lahaina coastline.
This stable, comfortable, double-deck catamaran leaves from Pier One in Lahaina Harbor. The relaxing two-hour excursion gives you time to enjoy a delicious meal, explore the incredible craft, listen to great live music, and watch the sun go down from your place on top of the waves.
Explore both decks, and take your time to find just the right spot in sun or shade. Quicksilver's two restrooms are on the bottom deck.
After you’ve settled in, follow your nose to the delicious appetizers, and pick up a fizzy soda or tropical juice. Your Quicksilver dinner cruise includes two free drinks, and once the catamaran has motored out of the harbor, you can order alcohol. Friendly crew members tend the bar, and they can bring you mai tais, blended drinks, wine and beer.
A local live musician plays new and old favorites throughout the Quicksilver dinner cruise.
When it’s time for the delicious main meal, our on-board menu is as follows:
Dinner Menu Options:
- Option 1: Mahi-Mahi. Pan seared mahi-mahi with a lemon-chive aioli, fresh mango salsa
- Option 2: Prime Rib. Slow roasted Hawaiian sea salt and rosemary crusted angus prime rib with creamy horseradish, natural Au Jus.
- Option 3: Baby Back Ribs. Tender baby back ribs - smoked “low and slow” with kiawe wood with award-winning sweet & mild BBQ sauce.
- Option 4: Jumbo Grilled Shrimp. Skewered with lemon-garlic white wine butter
- Option 5: (Vegetarian) Upcountry vegetable stir-fry with baby spinach, asparagus, red & yellow bell peppers, broccoli, Maui onions and a sesame shoyu sweet chili sambal sauce.
All Options Include:
- Teriyaki chicken stir-fry; marinated boneless chicken thighs with maui pineapple, celery, bell peppers, garlic and onions.
- Classic Caesar salad with hearts of romaine, homemade croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Herb roasted new potatoes.
- Summer vegetable medly with baby carrots, cauliflower, broccoli florets, yellow squash with a melted garlic butter.
- Dinner rolls.
- Crème filled chocolate cake.
There is plenty of time to gaze at Lahaina Town and the west Maui mountains reaching into the sky. You'll love watching the sun set behind Lanai.
When humpback whales are visiting the Islands from Alaska, chances are excellent that you will see some of the magnificent marine mammals on your Quicksilver dinner cruise! Any time you do, the captain and crew are sure to get on the mic for some whale conversation.
You and your group will love this fun time on the sea, so follow the sun, love your loved ones, and have a great meal on the Quicksilver dinner cruise.